www.autostadt.ie

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:39 pm 
Founder

It is evident that throughout the Autostadt community there are many talented/skilled individuals across many different disciplines.
Some of these people have taken the brave step of setting up their own business and are in early growth stages. Building never mind running a start up is very challenging so Autostadt would like to find a way to cater and support these people. Hopefully in time and as their business grows they will progress to become site traders.

The plan is to initially create a "directory" on the site to allow these people add a post that best describes what product or service they wish to offer along with their key contact details. In the first phase this will be read only ie the data will be entered and contact between parties will be via the contact details provided.

There obviously needs to be some basic ground rules:

1) Active site participation - we want to encourage these people to actively participate on the site and be part of the community
2) A business entity - we want these people to have at least established themselves as a sole trader and have all their own legal and tax affairs in order. Autostadt are in no way responsible to advise on this or help you maintain these aspects.
3) One or two person businesses - This is aimed at one or two person businesses. If you have 2 or more in your business we can discuss alternatives.
4) Buyer beware - whatever agreement is reached regarding the product or service this is between the buyer and the seller and Autostadt will have no responsibility in the agreement or how the product or service is delivered nor indeed the resolution of any disputes should they arise.
5) Discount - we expect that for this service the provider will offer a small preferential discount to other users on the Autostadt site/community
6) Sectors - this is not limited to the motor industry. So if you are an artist, an accountant, a plumber or a brain surgeon you are all welcome :)
7) Trial period - we are looking to trial this for 6 months and assess its success along the way.

A structure for the above is already created. The aim is to release it during October.

Interested? please drop me a PM with the following:

Name of business
Summary of key product or services you want to offer (up to 12 lines)
Address/contact details
Phone
email

Best of luck to any who wish to participate. We hope it will be of some help along the way.

My Daily: Porsche 997 S | BMW 420d Gran Coupe M-Sport

My Projects: VW MK1 GTi | VW MK2 GTi 16v | VW Corrado G60 | VW Golf Rallye

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm 
Founder

This section is now in place and the first 2 entrepreneurs are now listed :-bd

>>> Click here <<<

We will be adding some more in the coming weeks but in the meantime please join me in wishing the guys the best of luck with their ventures :)

If you are interest and believe you have what it takes please drop me a PM.

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:52 pm 
Founder

Bump. Check it out.