www.autostadt.ie

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:42 am 
Founder

The Autostadt Get Out and Drive Drives!

While we are FINALLY starting to see some stretch in the day it would be great if we could organise some regular or spontaneous spins between now and dare I say the long winter evenings later in the year.

What I'm talking about are some like-minded people meeting up after work, a chat, a tyre kick, a coffee, a burger, even a moan then a bit of a trip to get out in the cars and grab a few pics on the way. Simple simple approach.

Putting it out there with the view to getting peoples thoughts on this as well as seeing if Autostadt members scattered across the country would like to do something in their local area but maybe need some help or guidance or even encouragement from the wider group to help them kick start it.

If you were only to do 2-3 across the entire year well then that is 2-3 more than you would do if you chose to sit at home vegging in front of the TV or online. If it worked out maybe some of the local groups could overlap and meet up in specific locations.

In any case, life is short enough, so let's make the most of it!

Autostadt Team :-bd

My Daily: Porsche 997 S | BMW 420d Gran Coupe M-Sport

My Projects: VW MK1 GTi | VW MK2 GTi 16v | VW Corrado G60 | VW Golf Rallye

Where there is much desire to learn, there of necessity will be much arguing, much writing, many opinions; for opinions in good men is but knowledge in the making - John Milton (1608 - 1674)